[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: logins to secure web pages

Here's a question for you...

How can I set up multiple http servers to accept the same username and password
information without having to enter it multiple times?

What I would like to do is have the web browser pass the second server the same
username and password it did the first server and have the second server accept
it.

I would like to make it so that the user enters their username and password
once when they enter the "system" and browse freely from then on.
I guess you could liken my goal to logging on to a domain with LAN Server or LAN
Manager and then having whatever resources are assigned to you available until
you log off. How do I do it?

Kerry